Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for WHM Recruitment Advisors Recruitment 2023/2024.
WHM Recruitment Advisors is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Liquor Sales Representative – Estcourt, KZN
Duties & Responsibilities
- Submitting daily report to management of route that was covered for the day and new verifications and outlets signed up
- Build and maintain good relationships with outlet owners.
- Maintain a professional relationship with the redistributors in the area.
- Ensure that outlets sell brands at the right price.
- Ensure brand visibility and awareness by conducting promotions at outlets.
- Provide promotional feedback.
- Maximize sales of products.
- Service 90 outlets in total.
- Visit 18 outlets per day, 90 per week and 387 per month.
- Attend training as per requested by management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast Learner.
- Ability to close sales by obtaining the commitment from the customer.
- Expand existing business by sourcing new outlets.
- Increasing brand portfolio visibility at outlets.
- Effective listener.
- Effective decision maker.
- Computer and Application Proficiency.
- Have knowledge of liquor products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with clients.
- Have knowledge of competitors in the liquor industry.
- Be able to write reports with detailed feedback.
- Be able to service current customers and adding value.
- Ability to learn and apply information to perform the job
- Ability to grow the business by signing new outlets
- Be able to get sales.
- A minimum of 1 year Sales experience
- Stay within advertised area.
- Driver’s licence
- Matric Certificate and or any other qualifications
- English proficiency
- Able to speak local language in the region/area
- Able to work in the Informal Mainstream Market.
Package & Remuneration
- Basic Salary: R3700 per month
- Car allowance: R2500 per month
- Commission: up to R4000 per month
- Petrol allowance offered according to kilometres travelled weekly
- Provident fund and medical aid after 3 months of employment