Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Smilers Selection Recruitment 2023/2024.
Smilers Selection · As long-established recruitment specialists in South Africa, with a passion to introduce talent to the right opportunity.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Company Secretarial Compliance Officer (Auditing Firm)
Join the professional team at this growing firm of Chartered Accountants in the Northern Suburbs of Cape Town.
NB: The Company Secretarial Compliance Officer in an auditing firm is responsible for the efficient administration of their clients’ Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the clients’ boards of directors / members are implemented. Despite the name, the role is not clerical or secretarial.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintaining statutory registers (keeping the firm’s clients’ company’s records up to date)
- Completing and filing statutory forms (keeping the public record up to date)
- Maintaining Minutes of meetings and resolutions
- Attending to all directors’ / members’ changes
- Company formations
- Shareholders’ changes
- Lodging annual duties
- Dealing with Trust matters
- Liaising with and submitting documentation to CIPC
- Liaising with clients
- General office administration
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12 / Matric + Chartered Institute of Secretaries and / or Paralegal / Business Administration qualification essential
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in an auditing firm essential
- Excellent computer literacy in MS office and a Company Secretarial software package
- High attention to detail
- Able to multi task and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English essential
Package & Remuneration
R18-25000 pm CTC
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).