Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nexio South Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
Nexio South Africa is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect – Managed Services
The Managed Services Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and onboarding of Services’ solutions across the Nexio services portfolio. that support the Customer requirements and business objectives. The solution components must support the overall business objective, be sustainably executable, be cost-effective, and deliver the appropriate levels of profitability to meet the Nexio objectives.
This role requires the provision of service solutions, in support of technology offerings from Nexio business units to existing and prospective customers. It also includes aligning multiple stakeholders to determine and formulate plans, templates the business development and pricing process for Services, and implement and coordinate the processes and activities to onboard Services that are sold.
The Solutions Architect must be able to handle multiple projects, be innovative, and be able to communicate effectively across multiple departments in different degrees of services, business, and technical detail. Solution Architects provide guidance, support, and discipline as needed, in a team setting to resolve complicated requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primarily involved in the development, evolution, and approval of the long-term vision across a function.
- Solutions Architect
- Business Unit Collaboration
- Overall responsibility for all Managed Services proposals and pricing.
- Responsible to provide quality solutions and pricing for Services deliverables.
- Participate in the development and execution of a Managed Services strategy to deliver growth of the Services BU, generation of long-term annuity income opportunities for Nexio, and, operational relevance and efficiency.
- Participate in the development, management, and continual update of the Nexio service catalog.
- Collaborate with sales in an appropriate manner to help Nexio to win new business and retain existing clients at appropriate levels of profitability.
- Ensure collaboration and alignment with all business units so that they understand the services and solutions being positioned and can provide input accordingly.
- Implement and continuously develop Services pricing models and calculators.
- Overall responsibility for the Managed Services components in proposals, RFIs, RFPs and RFQs.
- Understanding the client solution requirement and creating a framework for the Managed Services response, aligned to client requirements and overall solution.
- Unpack and coordinate the service requirements, incorporating internal Nexio BUs, sub-contractors, and any other third parties.
- Obtaining and collating service solution information and pricing aligned to the requirements, inclusive of:
- Service definitions and descriptions
- Cost drivers
- Resourcing requirements
- Integration requirements
- Transition and/or implementation approach, deliverables, and timelines
- Documenting the service solution in line with the requirements, ensuring:
- All requirements are answered.
- Providing solutions for review that is structured and relevant to the client requirements and solution design, avoiding copy and paste data-dump.
- Provide solutions for review that has been formatted to the Managed Services standard.
- Ensure solution delivery timelines are met, and fully aligned to quality standards.
- Facilitate solution review gates, inclusive of solution sign-off and commercial approval.
- Ensure the services proposed are appropriately priced and aligned to the required scope of services, including:
- Due Diligence
- Service Implementation / Service Transition
- Service Transformation
- Service Integration
- Cost Drivers
- Assumptions and Exclusions
- Obtain financial approval from RFP stakeholders prior to solution submission.
- Comprehensive financial model for the contracted service duration, reflecting service-related revenue, margin, and cost distribution.
Solution and Client On-boarding/ Transition
- Overall responsibility for creating and maturing a transition/ onboarding framework for new clients and services; and
- Overseeing the execution of transition/onboarding projects to ensure that new services and clients are set up for success and are delivered at the appropriate level of quality.
Contract and Risk Management
- Participate in all elements of contract negotiation, and contract onboarding, for Nexio contracts with clients, 3rd parties, and suppliers.
- Ensure that all contracts are aligned to the solutions developed to mitigate risk and protect Nexio’s financial, reputation, and other interests; and
- Ensure the development and agreement of SLAs and Underpinning Contracts aligned to the Solution Scope, prior to handing over to the Transition and Operations teams.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or equivalent qualifications
- ITIL Foundation certification
- 10+ years of IT experience across all disciplines in infrastructure technology solutions.
- 7+ years of experience developing IT Service solutions and strategies across multiple domains across all disciplines.
- 5+ years of Managed Services and/or Outsourcing experience.
- Understanding of service delivery models and the commercialization thereof.
- Proven ability to drive collaboration and lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with project management disciplines preferred.
- Solid bid management experience.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).