Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for VKB Group Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for VKB Group Learnerships can be accessed below.
VKB Group Learnerships
VKB Group invites unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
VKB Agriculture is offering a learnership in the grain industry called Grain Handling NQF3. The Learnership program is to offer unemployed individuals the opportunity to learn and develop within the Agricultural environment, specifically in Grain Handling. Skills are acquired through a learning period and are developed through constant application and correction.
About the Programme:
- The training program is compiled in such a way as to assist the candidate, as skills are mastered, to gather information/”proof” which will enable the learner to mold him/herself in such a way to become a highly successful candidate, who will be able to function within a VKB Silo branch unit.
- The candidate will be exposed to all possible facets of VKB Agriculture, by functioning within the day-to-day activities of a Silo Branch.
- During the training program, a specialist will always be assigned to the learner to assist with his/her development within every facet of the Silo branch.
- During the entire training period various aspects will be covered, for example, Basic Communication Skills, Basic Numeracy Skills, Basic Business Skills, Routine Care of Technical and Site Equipment, Customer service, Administrative Assistance, Basic Computer Skills, and various Grain Handling skills.
- Unemployed individuals only
- Qualification equal to or not lower than Grade 12
- Competent in English (Competency in Afrikaans will be an advantage)
- Competent in basic Mathematics
- Computer literate in MS Office will be an advantage
- Constantly adding value to the business
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Client service orientation
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HEREto apply
Application Deadline: 30th November 2022
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License, and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px