Edward Snell & Co Learnerships 2022/2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Edward Snell & Co Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Edward Snell & Co Learnerships can be accessed below.
Edward Snell & Co Learnerships
Edward Snell & Co invites unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IN FOOD BEVERAGE PACKAGING NQF 3
Edward Snell & Co (Pty) Ltd together with SESTO is embarking upon a Food & Beverage Learnership NQF 3 through FoodBey SETA, which will run from 01 March 2023 to 29 February 2024.
The company invites mature unemployed applicants to apply for the above learnership and the requirements thereof are:
- Grade 12 or Equivalent (with a minimum of 5O% in 2 languages and Mathematics).
- Applicants must be fit to work on a Packaging Line.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply (they must provide a certificate from a medical practitioner).
- Applicants should be flexible and demonstrate a willingness to learn and work.
- Applicants must not be registered with any other learnership at the time of making this application.
- Only applicants unemployed or who require work experience will be considered.
At the completion of the learnership program, the learner will be able to demonstrate the understanding and be competent in:
- Applying Health and Safety Regulations.
- First Line Maintenance.
- Operating in the following packaging processes, filling, operating, and labeling.
- Problem Solving.
- Execution of quality standards.
How to Apply
All applicants will be assessed for suitability for the learnership before entering into a learnership agreement. if you believe you have what it takes to participate in the above learnership, kindly e-mail your CV, Certified copy of 10, and Qualifications to Patience at [email protected], or deliver it by hand @ Edward Snell offices Cnr Diesel and Furnace Road, Isando, 1600 before the 18. November 2022.
If you have not heard from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.