Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships 2023. The entire application details for the Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships can be accessed below.
Motus Aftermarket Parts Learnerships
Motus Aftermarket Parts invites unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Motus Aftermarket Parts is searching for 08 unemployed youth who are passionate about the automotive industry to apply for our 12-month learnership program.
This is a great opportunity to gain both theoretical and practical experience in our operations department. Learners will be placed at our branches within Rustenburg. After successfully completing this Learnership, the learner will hold a level 3 National Certificate in Wholesale & Retail Operations.
- Grade 12 / Matric – Must have passed Maths and English with 50% and above
- Currently unemployed
- Must have No previous work experience
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Clear criminal record-Essential
How to Apply
For your application to be considered, when applying please attach:
- Updated CV
- Clear certified copy of your ID
- Clear certified copy of your Matric certificate.
Application Deadline: 11th November 2022