Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Verso Financial Services INSETA Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Verso Financial Services INSETA Internships can be accessed below.
Verso Financial Services INSETA Internships
POSITION: INSETA INTERNSHIP FOR AN EMPLOYEE BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR (FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS)
Matric with a degree or 3-year national diploma or your latest exam result should you be a 3rd-year student.
POSITION: INSETA INTERNSHIP FOR A JUNIOR FINANCE CLERK (FIXED TERM CONTRACT FOR 12 MONTHS)
Matric with a degree/ diploma in Financial Accounting or Financial Administration or equivalent.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Must be unemployed and between the ages of 18 to 35 years;
- May not be on more than one INSETA-funded program within a 12-month period;
- If previously exited an INSETA-funded program prior to completion will not be considered; and
- Subject to the terms and conditions of the contract of employment entered into with the employer and the performance requirement of the internship program.
How to Apply
Those that meet the above-mentioned requirements, and/or have other proven relevant skills or qualifications, should submit a detailed CV for the attention of Karin Smit e-mail [email protected]
In submitting your information to Verso, you hereby allow us to collect your personal information and process it for the purpose of recruiting for this position.
Should you not receive a response from us by 30 November 2022, accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Please note that the Verso Group may delete or expire jobs at any time.
Application Deadline: 28th October 2022