Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Dipaleseng Local Municipality Finance Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Dipaleseng Local Municipality Finance Internships can be accessed below.
Dipaleseng Local Municipality Finance Internships
Dipaleseng Local Municipality invites unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Grade 12
- 3-year National Diploma or B Corn Degree with majors in Accounting or Finance including either Internal Auditing and or Risk Management/Auditing.
- Good interpersonal written and verbal communication skills.
- Accuracy will serve as a strong recommendation.
- Willingness to learn more while working under pressure.
- The successful incumbents will be subjected to vetting for criminal record clearance.
How to Apply
Forward your application with a covering letter stating clearly the position applied for together with detailed CV and certified copies of qualifications for the attention of Acting Director Corporate Services, Private Bag X1005 Balfour 2410 or hand deliver applications in the Application box at Dipaleseng Local Municipality Offices at Corner Johnny Mokoena and Themba Shozi Street, Balfour, 2410, on or before 20 October 2022. NB: No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered. Administrative enquires should be forwarded to Mr. Thulani Mahlangu on 017 004 0027.
The Municipality subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity and candidates from the designated group as defined in the Act will receive preference.
Internship Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga
Application Deadline: 20 October 2022
Stipend: 100 000.00 stipend per annum
Duration: 24 Months