Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for UBS Graduate Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for UBS Graduate Internships can be accessed below.
UBS Graduate Internships
UBS invites unemployed graduates to apply for Graduate Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Our 18-24 month Graduate Talent Program is the perfect way to start your career. You will join and be working in Global Markets in Johannesburg, looking after a range of professional investors including asset managers, insurance companies, pension funds, wealth managers, banks, intermediaries, and hedge funds.
- Assist our clients in meeting their increasing complex mandates
- Help develop structures and payoff profiles to suit their ever-changing needs in both a local and global context
- Promoting solutions and trading opportunities based on an in-depth understanding of their needs, investment styles, and market conditions
- Be the link between clients and execution desks, servicing their risk management and trading demands
You need to have recently graduated or be in your final year of post-graduate studies at the university.
We are particularly interested in graduates with a background in:
- Data science,
- Computer science
- or Mathematics.
Skills and Competencies:
We would like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view, and come to a decision
- Plan, organize, and communicate well
- Make an impact
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022