Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Data Science Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Data Science Internships can be accessed below.
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) Data Science Internships
South African Reserve Bank (SARB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Data Science Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Graduates will be placed in the Business Solutions and Technology Department (BSTD) at the SARB from January to December 2023. During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions, including technical training, at the SARB Academy.
The programme offers opportunities for a Data Science track, and graduates will work in a Data Lab environment from time to time, on various use cases.
Fields of study:
To be considered as a SARB Graduate, candidates must have a postgraduate qualification or be in the process of completing a postgraduate qualification in one of the following fields:
- Data Science
- Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence
- Predictive Analytics Modelling
- Applied Mathematics
- Economics with Econometrics
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
Prospective candidates must:
- Be South African citizens;
- Be curious, innovative, and self-motivated individuals with strong analytical skills;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Coding with R and Python (will be an added advantage).
How to Apply
NB. Have a proven track record of academic excellence, with an overall average mark of 70% and above;
Interested applicants should CLICK HEREto apply
Application Deadline: 30th October 2022