Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarships can be accessed below.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-Graduate Scholarships
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute officially announced the upcoming class scholarships. It is considered to be one of the top institutions around the globe. The Post-graduate Scholarship Programs are open at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute from 2022-2023. The Post-graduate Scholarship Programs at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute are now available for students if they hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75. Chulabhorn Graduate Institute founded in 2005, is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute, comprising faculty members from the Chulabhorn Research Institute. It currently functions in Bangkok, Thailand.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program in Thailand 2023 – Fully Funded Award is available to undertake Graduate level programs at Chulabhorn Graduate Institute.
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
Scholarships are open to eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental SciencesMedical Sciences: Medicine, Medical TechnologyPharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
How to Apply
Interested applicants, Should CLICK HERE to apply
Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – Graduate scholarship Program’s application form and submit it together with other supporting documents through the following channel:
(1) Send via e-mail the scan file of the application form and all the supporting documents to:
Chulabhorn Royal Academy, Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND Email: [email protected]
(2) After step (1) send all the original documents via postal services to the address as stated in (1).
|Note: No consideration will be given to applications with incomplete supporting documents.
The following documents must be submitted together with the application form:
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening
Applications for the CGI Post-graduate Scholarship Program are due on 30 September 2022.
Notification of the Award
Successful applicants will be notified of the outcome by the CGI around January 2023.
CGI scholarship application form and medical history report can be found in the attachments.