Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Scribante Labour Consultants Recruitment 2023/2024.
Scribante Labour Consultants have been in existence since 1987 with the focus on providing a traditional and transparent labour consultation service.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Property Finance Consultant – Witbank
One of our clients are looking for Property Finance Consultants to join their team in Witbank Area
Duties & Responsibilities
To actively prospect potential home loan clients, through lead providers (agents and originators) and through personal marketing and people engagement opportunities, then by using the appropriate needs analysis-based selling techniques, either switch them from other financial institutions or to offer them a new home finance packages that is tailor-made and accompanied by our Amazing service.
Alignment to business driver/Strategy
To ensure that roll up branch, regional and national targets are achieved and hence contribute to maximising company profits and shareholder value.
Source potential clients
- Using proactive prospecting methods: Create a strong network of potential clients through ongoing partnering and relationship building;
- Using proven and measurable reactive methods:
- (1)Referral campaigns
- (2) Personal marketing opportunities i.e. Shows, Expos, Mall campaigns etc.
- (3) Email campaigns,
- (4) Corporate presentations
- (5) Networking
- (6) Call duties
- (7) Social activities
- (8) SAPTG letters
- (9) Flyers
- (10) Open House Days
- Identify the primary financial and emotional needs of the potential client by asking open ended questions and then actively listening to their responses
- Pre-qualify the potential client through understanding their background situation and linking it to the credit matrix
- Identify the financial problems / challenges faced by the potential client and the impact it is having on them
- Should potential client not qualify, keep their details for possible future follow-up
Match relevant product package to relevant need
- Using outstanding product knowledge, present the features and benefits of a product package to the potential client in such a way that it meets their need and solves their problems
- Explain to the potential client the procedure taken to process their application
- Apply the correct credit criteria when assessing the file
- Drafting motivations and explanations of any abnormalities for better understanding
Explain the LOA (Final Grant) and close the deal
- Explain all the important figures, conditions and terminology in the LOA
- Close the deal by first summarising the benefits of the relevant product package as it relates to the identified need, then asking for the business
Maintain customer contact and Follow-up
- Update the client on every step of the process after the deal is concluded
- Explain answers to questions from clients accurately and clearly
- Keep in contact with the client even after LOA has been signed
- On signing LOA, get referrals from client
Applications capture and file construction
- Application completed and captured
- Supporting documents acquired. File packaged for Branch Admin
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Min. 2 years proven track record in sales (sales leagues / rankings; records & achievements)
- Must have operated in an environment that requires proactive prospecting (a hunter). Must have worked in a pressurised sales environment
- Exceptionally strong admin skill set
- Training will be provided
- Candidates will have to bring their own clients
- Own Vehicle
- 1 to 2 years minimum Sales experience, preferably in a home loans environment/ or finance environment.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).