Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Redheads Engineering Solutions (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
OfferZen is a job marketplace that helps companies hire developers:
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Marketing & Sales Manager- (Electrification)
A leading organization is seeking a Marketing and Sales Manager to join their team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Craft, plan, and execute a service sales strategy that boosts installed base (IB) penetration. Make effective use of services, our approved Service database. Promote value-added service product offerings that support Life Cycle Management (LCM). Develop and implement a growth strategy for channels and channel partners.
- Attain service sales volume goals by ensuring the team sells the entire service portfolio. Participate in negotiations of major contracts to secure service sales volume. Guarantee the achievement of service sales targets, providing cost-effective solutions to customers and initiating improvement plans as necessary. Also, explore opportunities in digital service offerings.
- Collaborate with the service sales team to identify service sales leads. Analyze IB potential and target new IB opportunities emerging from trends with available service solutions. Create account and acquisition plans to support growth. Cultivate a long-term depth of pipeline and recurring opportunities. Seek to expand service revenues through channel partners.
- Foster long-term customer relationships with key customers and decision-makers. Understand their requirements, and regulations, and exhibit high expertise in technical solutions and products. Ensure customer satisfaction issues are registered and addressed by the team. Support the team by participating in sales activities when required.
- Be responsible for providing feedback on sales development, allocating resources for service sales activities, and assessing the current market status. Collaborate with business units and account teams to position different service offerings. Evaluate and share relevant information on installed base data, sales leads, customer and competitor solutions, and marketing trends with the team.
- Monitor client financial status and report any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identify and manage potential risks related to contract agreements across customers/channels. Promote health and safety practices within your unit.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Matric/Grade 12
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- All other relevant certifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the low voltage and medium voltage market.
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing, with a general knowledge of customer products, applications, and processes. Excellent customer relations skills with mature selling behavior, actively driving discussions and negotiations.
- Proficiency in contract and risk management. Familiarity with sales processes and related tools. Knowledge of health and safety procedures related to my client.
- Ability to identify customer service needs and align them with my client service offerings. Capable of finding innovative solutions to meet customer requirements. Accurate estimation of costs for service offerings. Takes steps to share and leverage cooperation and knowledge across the organization.
- Willingness to travel locally and internationally.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.