Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Raizcorp Pty Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
Raizcorp Pty Limited – Our purpose is to create, support and scale entrepreneurs and the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Bookkeeping Internship
We are offering a one-year internship in Bookkeeping. The recent graduate would ideally have strong knowledge of general accounting procedures. The Intern should possess an understanding of accounting and financial principles and a positive attitude. The Intern will provide bookkeeping and bookkeeping analytics services to all entrepreneurs on the various programmes offered by Raizcorp, using Pastel and Sage One Cloud Accounting. The successful applicant will work under the supervision of our Senior Accountant. This is an opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial space that is fast-paced and high-volume work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Bookkeeping Intern (BI) has a fiduciary duty to Raizcorp and its entrepreneurs by ensuring that all accounts produced are correct; empowering and enabling the entrepreneur to critically understand their accounts, its management/maintenance and related analytics. The BI applies the highest level of care in ensuring that all entrepreneur accounts are processed meticulously, accurately and of world-class standard and quality; able to withstand the highest level of scrutiny. Duties include but not limited:
- Creating new companies on Pastel Partner and Sage One Cloud.
- Following up on bookkeeping documentation submissions as per the Bookkeeping Compliance process.
- Capturing from source documents, full function debtors, creditors, cashbook, and general ledger and preparing a set of monthly management accounts as per the Bookkeeping Quality process.
- Review and analyze management accounts before accounts are sent to the Senior Accountant and Finance Guides.
- Ensure that VAT reports are produced for all companies who are VAT registered.
- Responsible for the maintenance and process of the Raizcorp in-house debtor system.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Tertiary level finance/bookkeeping/accounting qualification non-negotiable.
- Experience working on Pastel and Sage One Cloud Accounting software is an advantage.
- Microsoft Excel experience required an advantage.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience is an advantage.
- Proven training in the review and analysis of a set of management accounts.
Package & Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).