Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Regent Business School Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
We are looking for a qualified Community manager to join our marketing team! If you are a self-driven and ambitious tech-savvy professional, we would love to meet you! We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, multi-brand approach, website, CRM, and promotional events.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the social portals for the brand for both incoming and outgoing communication.
- Manage digital portals including email, website, sms as well as marketing campaigns via 3rd party platforms.
- Analyzing data and pushing the findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Extracting data from the database for analysis and interpretation purposes.
- Performing regular investigations of data sources to verify the accuracy and integrity of data sources.
- Make recommendations based on accurate analysis of data.
- Develop regular reporting and analysis, including key metrics reports.
- Generate new ideas for social content to drive communication and brand awareness.
- Planning, creation (photos, video, and copy), and communication of social content and communication platforms in line with campaign strategies, brand identity, and budget.
- Maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Responsible for Managing and posting content on social media platforms and the website
- Continuous monitoring of social campaigns and adjusting to improve performance
- Communicating the schedule of marketing events via digital platforms.
- Responding to comments and customer queries in time on all social platforms (inbox & comments).
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Participate in events to communicate through digital platforms in order to build community engagement by conducting interviews with attendees, creating live video feeds, etc.
- Liaise with the academic department to stay updated on new products and features and ensure correct communication of online programs.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends and implement applications etc. to improve digital communications.
- Liaise with service providers for backend development and external digital marketing (supplying of content, tracking links, etc).
- Creation of direct marketing content and lists for email communication campaigns.
- Maintain quality and integrity of marketing lists.
- SMS marketing creation and sending, including cleaning of lists and delivery of SMS campaigns.
- Webinar full execution from planning to speakers and sending reports
- Emailer and Remarking Campaigns- Must have experience in backend Ads campaign marketing and reporting.
- Dealing with paid media agency on content/campaign set up/ coms/ testing/ execution / monitoring feedback and weekly tracking.
- Monitoring of all aspects of the digital aspects of the business.
- Work with the webmaster on content and changes
- Work with the design team on copy/ content creation and execution.
- Work on all content for CRM.
- Must be able to budget and execute within budget and report on ROIs.
- Work with the brand coordinator on the briefing.
- Work with a copywriter for blogs.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Marketing degree or equivalent.
- 3-4 years in digital marketing
- 1-2 experience working in an agency.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of social platforms, strategic marketing and planning, budgeting and ROI, content writing, and data analysis.
- Excel for reporting and ability to analyze data to make recommendations.
- Good communication both internally and externally with social audiences.
- Photo and video skills to capture good live content.
- Good social content writing skills to write copy that is able to quickly capture a lead.
- Social media and digital platform applications and business tools.
- Must know Facebook ads and remarketing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).