Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Losika Consulting Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Software Engineer Cxt | Perm Role | Financial Services
Losika Consulting is seeking the services of a FULL STACK SOFTWARE ENGINEER with a strong affinity and preference for Back End C#/.NET development.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and services that meet the needs of our clients. You will work with a team of talented developers to design, develop, and implement software solutions that are scalable, reliable, and efficient.
Experience, Skills, and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and maintain web applications and services using Back End C#/.NET technologies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Troubleshoot and debug issues in a timely manner
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other developers
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in software development
- Strong affinity for Back End C#/.NET development
- Experience with back-end technologies such as .NET framework, C#, Linq, Entity Framework, ASPNET MVC,
- ASPNETWEBAPI, REST services, JSON, Integration experience, and TFS/GIT experience
- Angular.io, Bootstrap, State management, RXJS, React Native, Typescript and Unit testing
- Experience with database technologies such as MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Familiar with DevOps CI/CD principles
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Microsoft Azure / Azure DevOps Pipelines
- C# .Net Technology
- Database technologies
Package & Remuneration
Market-related cost to a company with benefits.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).