Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Professional Sourcing Recruitment 2023/2024.
Professional Sourcing is a top-tier South African-based recruitment agency operating internationally, IPM accredited, LEVEL 2 BEE RATED, and 51% Black Owned.
Founded in 2005 by Patricia Jacobs, it has since established a culture of excellence and exceptional value and care for its most valuable commodity, its people.
Job Title: Senior Supply Chain Analyst (Integrated Supply Chain Solutions)
Senior Supply Chain Analyst (Integrated Supply Chain Solutions)
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
This position is limited to BBBEE candidates due to BEE requirements.
A leading logistics concern with a focus on supply chain solutions has an opening for the position of Senior Supply Chain Analyst at their Centurion offices.
Duties & Responsibilities
The Supply Chain Analyst will form part of the continuous improvement team based at the Client.
The aim of the team is to provide the company and the client with the relevant reports, information, and decision support to assist in operations, cost cost-saving initiatives, and identify, test, and implement cost-saving initiatives (route planning and transport related).
One will form part of this leading integrated supply chain company with a national and international footprint, providing end-to-end logistics solutions that span specialized and bulk road, rail, sea and air freight, import/export clearance and forwarding, cross border services, warehousing, tracking, and reporting technology.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Essential Experience, Qualifications, and Skills Required
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Engineering. (ECSA accredited institution).
- At least 4 to 7 years of experience in Supply Chain or any other business or commercial field will be preferred.
- Supply Chain and Project Management experience with a logistics company.
- Operational labor optimization experience.
- Warehousing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong SQL experience is essential.
- Transport routing and scheduling experience.
- Willingness to work extended hours when required.
If you meet all the requirements specified above, and are interested in furthering the process, kindly send your detailed CV to Patricia Jacobs at [email protected]
Package & Remuneration
- Medical Aid
- Performance Bonus
- Provident Fund
A leading logistics concern with a focus on supply chain solutions