Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Afrikye (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
Afrikye Recruitment is a 100% Black-Youth-Owned and managed boutique Recruitment Agency that provides innovative Recruitment services and solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Inventory Planner & Controller – Gen Sets – CPT
A leader in the Electrical Engineering field is seeking a dynamic Inventory Planner & Controller to join their team in Cape Town. The successful candidate will be responsible for controling and ordering inventory for the genset division Cape Town as well as ensuring that efficient delivery of imports and export in line with Customer and receiver of revenue regulations.
In order to be considered for this role you must meet the following requirements:
- At least 1-3 years’ work experience and relevant experience in a related function (imports,
exports, inventory control and planning).
- Computer literacy – MS Office & SYSPRO
- A legal drivers licence.
The duties of this position entail (but not limited to):
- Order, Manage and Maintain Inventory levels for GSD relevant to project and stock build equipment.
- Order, Manage and maintain Production Assembly Component levels for Generators.
- Be actively involved in supplier and sub-contractor identification, setting up of supplier agreements, assisting with supplier development, pricing negotiations and discount structures.
- Place required Purchase Orders on Suppliers (Locally and Globally).
- Manage and improve re-order reports and processes
- Monitor supplier quality and performance.
- Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications, equipment required and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients.
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements.
- Controls spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claims against suppliers.
- Track orders with all suppliers and Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
- Manage all Supply Chain Transfers, send, and receiving by ensuring they are completed effectively in SYSPRO.
- Process Internal Supply Chain Transfers.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.