Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Professional Career Services – Gauteng Recruitment 2023/2024.
Since 1983, they have recruited their recruiters from the industries that they will be recruiting for and this has proven to be a successful formula for them, their clients (employers) and our candidates (career seekers).
we are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VJ 410706 – Electrical Engineer (PrEng) – Eastern / Western Cape
Ref: VJ 410706 – Electrical Engineer (PrEng) – Eastern / Western Cape
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm.
Duties & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting scoping and condition assessments and reporting.
- Management of the planning, design, and construction projects from inception to completion for building services projects.
- Preparation of tender documents.
- Preparation of reports (Project Inception, Concept and Viability, Design, tender evaluation, progress, financial, close-out, etc).
- Day-to-day administration of projects.
- Taking responsibility for the design of electrical building services and urban and rural reticulation and distribution.
- Administrate electrical engineering contracts as the Engineer in terms of the contract.
- Provide construction oversight for quality control and expediting of design clarifications.
- Provide construction oversight for design adherence and quality control and expediting of design clarifications.
- Handling of technical queries and resolutions and leading Site and Technical Meetings on site, including the taking of minutes.
- Review of contractors Quality Control Plans and Construction Method Statements.
- Preparing Payment Valuation and measuring of electrical and electronic installations.
- Assist with project safety and environmental matters during construction.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- B.Eng or B.Sc (Eng) degree in electrical engineering.
- Registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa as a Professional Engineer (PrEng)
- 4 year’s post professional registration with the Engineering Council of South Africa
- Experience in the design and managing of building services projects.
- Experience in municipal building service projects for electrical, electronic, solar photovoltaic systems and fire detection
- Experience in urban and rural reticulation and distribution
- Experience in Health, Education and Public Works projects.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in the use of Building Information Modeling (BIM) software, in particular BIM360, ACC Docs, ACC Build and ACC Collaborate Pro will be advantageous.
- Efficient in Relux lighting design in required and Dialux will be advantageous.
- Efficient in Autocad is required and Revit MEP will be advantageous.
Package & Remuneration
Salary / Package
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).