Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Professional Appointments CC Recruitment 2023/2024.
Professional Appointments CC specializes in the recruitment & selection of all categories of permanent and temporary staff.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Contract Quality Engineer (automotive Industry) – Rosslyn
CONTRACT QUALITY ENGINEER (Automotive Industry) – Rosslyn
The automotive component manufacturer is seeking a Quality Engineer with min 3 years’ of experience in the automotive manufacturing industry with relevant experience.
- National Diploma or BTech Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Total Quality Management
- ISO Standards (Standard Internal Auditor)
- Lean Manufacturing
- Six Sigma Tools
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving / core tools understanding, implementation
- Min 3 years experience in the automotive manufacturing environment.
- Develop and implement quality management systems in manufacturing industries.
- Analyzing, identifying, and implementing manufacturing and/or business process improvements that will improve capability and performance.
- Create and maintain company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems or flaws in the item provided for testing.
- Meet members of the production team to offer recommendations and share results.
- Maintain and control calibration records for all test and inspection equipment.
- Apply good manufacturing practice and observe that it is being adhered to.
- Preform tests and measurements using existing measurement equipment.
- Participate in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department.
- Audit – analyses audit reports/result interim of repeated deficiencies, review with process owners.
ONLY SA CITIZENS NEED APPLY
ONLY APPLICANTS THAT MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
SALARY OFFERED TO SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT WILL DEPEND ON QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who have not been contacted within 14 days should consider their applications as having been unsuccessful