Ports Regulator of South Africa Internships 2023
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Ports Regulator of South Africa Internships 2023. The entire application details for the Ports Regulator of South Africa Internships can be accessed below.
Ports Regulator of South Africa Internships
The Ports Regulator of South Africa’s key function is economic regulation of the ports system in South Africa, in line with the strategic development context of the state.
The ports Regulator of South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for 12 months Internship Programme 2023.
The Ports Regulator of South Africa is recruiting and inviting unemployed students to apply for the Internship Programme 2023.
Location: The positions will be based in Durban and may entail travelling.
The Ports Regulator has the following 5 Internship vacancies for a period of twelve (12) months: The Ports Regulator invites unemployed students to apply for its in-service training program:
The Internship Programme is ideal for candidates who possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The successful graduate will gain exposure to different functions within the organisation.
Corporate Services Department:
- B.Comm or National Diploma in Accounting/Finance/Auditing x1
- LLB degree or equivalent 4-year degree in law x1
Policy Strategy & Research Department:
- Postgraduate qualification (Honours / Masters) in the field of Economics, Econometrics or equivalent x1
Industry Development Department:
- Postgraduate qualification in the fields of Economics, Stakeholder Management/Communication, Research x1
Office of the CEO
- Bachelor of Administration/ Public Administration /B.Comm degree x1
Key functions: Provide general support and participate as an active member of the respective departments to facilitate the achievement of its objectives.
This opportunity is for interns to use their academic background in the workplace and to obtain experience.
This twelve-month opportunity is also for interns to obtain exposure to administration processes in a corporate environment.
Applications must be accompanied by the following:
• A covering including, inter alia: * Date of availability to commence internship * Employment Equity status * Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
• A complete CV indicating * academic and/or work history * Languages spoken and its proficiencies * Responsibilities in any position held
• Recently certified copies of the candidate’s Identity Document (or passport if not a South African citizen) and qualifications
NB: The candidate should be unemployed and should not have participated in an internship of similar nature before.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward your application with supporting documentation, clearly stating the intern department for which you are applying, in the e-mail subject title, to: [email protected] by no later than close of business on 02 April 2023.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
The Ports Regulator is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from persons with disabilities.
The Ports Regulator also subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act.
Application Deadline: 2th April 2023