Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Crazy Plastics Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Manager & Assistant Manager & Receiving Manager & Front End Controller
Crazy Plastics, is looking for a Retail Store Manager, Assistant Manager, Receiving Manager, and Front-End Controller who has a high-performance track record in the retail environment. Must be energetic, hands-on and well-organized with a high level of customer interaction and liaison.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manager / Assistant Manager
- Leading the team to create a brilliant experience where our customers feel delighted, surprised and excited, where employees are engaged and love what they do.
- New business development / building new customer relationships.
- Manage day-to-day operations ( stock, staff, sales, service) and financial performance of the store.
- Leading all internal processes to ensure continuous improvement and promote efficiency and reduce risk.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Comparing purchase orders with invoices and packaging lists.
- Inspecting deliveries to ensure they match order and invoice criteria.
- Receiving and signing for deliveries.
- Unloading deliveries from trucks.
- Processing returns for incorrect or unsatisfactory items.
- Organizing and storing received items in appropriate areas.
- Updating inventory with received items.
- Communicating with suppliers regarding delays or problems.
Maintaining records of orders, delivery details, etc
Package & Remuneration
- Supervising the cashiers
- Evaluating the activities of the floor employees, and
- Resolving customer inquiries, orders & queries in a timely manner.
- Monitoring the activities of the cashiers working, ensuring the accuracy of the cash exchange taking place at the front end, and
- Allotting shift timings to the cashiers to go on lunch,
- Making sure that the cashier passes on accurate information to the customers
- Evaluating their performance based on the company policy, informing them about necessary changes made
- Ensuring the front end of the store in clean and orderly
- Replace cashier when they on lunch or off
- Checking the Temperature of customers and staff
- Responsible for all pricing for the store
- Make sure the cashier has changed, then give the assistant manager/manager change request.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).