Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for NCR South Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
NCR, previously known in South Africa as Spark ATM Systems established its presence in South Africa in 2005. Over the course of 16 years, Spark became the leading independent ATM deployer in South Africa. In January 2017, Cardtronics, plc. (NASDAQ: CATM) acquired Spark ATM Systems, marking Cardtronics’ entry into the South African market. In August 2021, Cardtronics was then acquired by NCR, a leading software- and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, and hospitality industries.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Cit Cash Monitoring Consultant – Cape Town
Duties & Responsibilities
Key areas of responsibilities
• Monitor the estate of fully-cashed ATMs to ensure all issues are actioned within the agreed timeframes
• Ensure maximum uptime and optimal cash availability of fully-cashed ATMs
• Monitor trends and advise on ATM capacity planning
• Ensure that all fully-cashed ATMs are loaded within the agreed SLA
• Monitor and report on all cost control measures to ensure optimal loading amounts
• Resolve client issues telephonically – inbound and Outbound customer care
• Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports and report on data and deliverables on a timely basis
• Manage and allocate all events accordingly
• Log all inbound and outbound calls on the in-house SparkManage software
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues when systems are down or problematic
• Monitor critical sites and ensure that they are actioned timeously
• Follow up and action all open events timeously
• Raise events for matters that require a site visit
• Manage relationships and liaise with third-party service providers
• Ensure constant revision and refining of processes and procedures
• Actively track and prioritize all scheduled loads
• Monitor dedicated vehicle performance
• Be available for the on-call cycle on weekends, public holidays, or weekend shift work
• Academic Grade 12.
• Cash Planning/ Planning or Coordinating experience.
• Fully computer literate in Microsoft Office
• Strong verbal, written communications and presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with the management team and stakeholders
Package & Remuneration
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job. The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits, rewarding work environment, full product knowledge and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate. Remuneration is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
How to Apply
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits, exciting incentive opportunities, a rewarding work environment, full product knowledge and exciting career growth opportunities for the right candidate. Interested parties should email a concise CV and covering letter, outlining why you feel that you are suited to the position, with the subject line: CITM0623 and your name to [email protected].
By contacting NCR, you acknowledge and agree NCR has a legitimate business purpose
to collect and process your personal information (as defined in Protection of Personal Information Act
4 of 2013 and any amendments thereto (“POPIA”)) to review your application and to comply with its
NCR will process your personal information in accordance with POPIA and in accordance with
and the purposes described in Spark ATM’s privacy notice available at ww.sparkatm.co.za/privacypolicy/. You hereby confirm that you have read and understood and agree with the terms of NCR’s privacy notice.
If you do not hear from us within 14 days from date of application, please regard your application as
unsuccessful. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.