Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kura SA Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kura SA – As the UK’s Largest Independent Outsourcer, with over 2,000 people across the UK and South Africa, we specialize in providing a tailored solution and 360-degree approach.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Kura Coach (Team Leader)
This is a permanent full-time role as a Kura Coach (Team Leader) in our Mount Edgecombe, South Africa office.
If you have experience leading, developing, and motivating a team of advisors to provide superior service individually and collectively, whilst ensuring delivery on KPI then this is the role for you. .
Duties & Responsibilities
Lead, motivate and engage a team of advisors, enabling and empowering them to deliver a superior level of service and achieving project KPIs.
- Management of performance on an individual and team level via:
- Consistent coaching, call monitoring and feedback.
- Completion of one-to-one reviews
- Regular team meeting and briefs
- Ensuring all individual agents understand KPI’s, goals and objections and how to achieve and maintain these.
- Reward good performance.
- Address under performance in a timely and appropriate manner through improvement plans and/or disciplinary procedures (in conjunction with Human Resources)
- Analyse and act upon Employee Engagement feedback to maximise team productivity and motivation. Minimise absence and Attrition.
- Complete a certain amount of hours of dialling per week to ensure knowledge and processes are up to date.
- Analyse, interpret, present and act upon complex data maximising MI reporting systems and proactively drive and achieve teams targets.
- Manage absence to a high degree of detail and ensure that adequate support and or disciplinary action is taken (in conjunction with Human Resources and company policies)
- Handle customer complaints escalated from advisors ensuring superior customer experience is achieved.
- Perform additional duties as direct by your Customer Experience Leader
Desired Experience & Qualifications
- Outbound and/or inbound contact center team management
- Effective leadership through team building and development
- KPI management and proven track record of achievement
- Leadership qualities and behaviors which maximize employee engagement
- Understanding of contact center planning, reporting and real time delivery functions
- Previous exposure to Client relationships
- Ability to recruit and create a dynamic and high performing team.
Package & Remuneration
R12 000 – R16 000 + Medical insurance