Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Mukuru Education Fund Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the Mukuru Education Fund Bursaries can be accessed below.
Mukuru Education Fund Bursaries
The Mukuru Education Fund invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded to 14 students, for undergraduate studies within the following fields:
- Business Analysis
- Information Technology Engineers
- Software Architecture
- Software Development
- Software Development Management
- Software Quality Assurance
14 bursaries will be awarded, to the maximum value of R80 000 each, to be used towards tuition fees and textbooks.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted between 19 December 2022 and 3 January 2023 and invited to attend an interview. Interviews will be held between 9 and 14 January 2023.
Bursary winners will be announced on 25 January 2023.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must have completed Matric
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% and a Bachelor’s Pass in Matric
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate qualification, within one of the fields of study listed above
- You must be in your 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of study
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65% at the tertiary level
- You must be registered to study at a recognized and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University or University of Technology)
- You must be in financial need
- You must NOT be an employee of Mukuru
- You must read and agree to the Mukuru Education Fund Bursary T&Cs
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at Mukuru Bursary Application 2023
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document or Passport (certified copy)
- Proof of status in South Africa/ eligibility to be in South Africa (certified copy)
- Matric certificate/A-level certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter, stating why you should be awarded the bursary and how the bursary will help you financially and professionally.
- Reference letter (signed and from an educator, coach, or adult who has led you or taught you)
- Parents or guardians’ proof of household income (latest payslips if employed, affidavit if unemployed)
Application Deadline: 19th december 2022