Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the KPMG CA Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the KPMG CA Bursaries can be accessed below.
KPMG CA Bursaries
KPMG invites students to apply for CA Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
KPMG offers 2 types of bursaries, for studies towards SAICA-accredited Chartered Accounting or CAs(SA) studies:
1) Pure merit bursary: awarded based on academic results alone, for students who don’t need extensive funding.
2) Merit bursary with financial need: awarded based on academic results AND financial need, for students who would not be able to attend university without funding.
KPMG reserves the right to decide whether students should receive the Pure Merit Bursary or the Merit Bursary with Financial Needs, as well as to determine the value of the bursary.
KPMG reserves the right to determine the length of the bursary award, as well as the amount, depending on the satisfactory academic performance of the student and the availability of funds.
Bursary recipients will be required to enter into a leadership (training contract) with KPMG, after graduation.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time towards a SAICA-accredited Chartered Accounting or CAs(SA) qualification (students can find SAICA Accredited programs and institutions here)
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA-accredited university
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have proven financial need if applying for the Merit bursary with financial need
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online, by following these steps:
1) Apply for a KPMG Training Contract (they are available in Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg, and Port Elizabeth).
2) Apply online at KPMG Bursary Application 2023 (use the Taleo reference number you received in step 1 when applying for the bursary).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric recent results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Updated fee statement, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (certified copy)
- Proof of provisional acceptance at University, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
If applying for a Merit with Financial Need bursary, please add:
- Parents or guardians’ proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of pension or grant if applicable) (certified copy)
- Parents or guardians 3 months’ recent bank statements
- Recent utility bill (water and electricity, cell phone, etc)
Application Deadline: 31st December 2022