Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Eskom Bursaries 2023. The entire application details for the Eskom Bursaries can be accessed below.
Eskom invites students to apply for Bursaries Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for BEng/ BSc undergraduate degree studies, in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current).
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 28 days after the bursary closing date – if you do not receive any feedback by this time, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be studying towards a BEng or BSc degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- You must be entering your 3rd or 4th year of study in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited university in South Africa
- You must have good communication skills
- You must be able to understand the technical concept
- You must be safety conscious
- You must be conscientious and have a self-discipline approach
- You must be responsible and committed
- You must be emotionally resilient
- You must be able to perform physical work
- You must have a positive attitude
- You must be able to work as part of a team
- Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Preference may be given to applicants from underrepresented designated groups (in line with Eskom’s employment equity plan and its employment equity goals and targets)
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online at:
Eskom Bursary Application 2023 (Limpopo)
Reference Number: UNIBLOU02
Eskom Bursary Application 2023 (Mbombela and Emalahleni)
(Reference number: UNIBMOU01)
Applicants will be required to Register an account before they can log in and apply.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Proof of University registration (on institutions letterhead)
Application Deadline: 12th December 2022