Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MiRO Distribution Recruitment 2023/2024.
Since MiRO was founded in South Africa in 2003, the company has grown to be amongst South Africa’s leading distributors of Wireless, Networking, VoIP, and IP Video products. MiRO has the experience and a proven track record of supplying powerful, flexible, and scalable solutions to our client’s communication requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller – Durban
MiRO is a leading distributor of IP Convergence solutions, including Fixed Wireless Broadband, Wi-Fi, Networking, Routing, VoIP, IoT, Fibre, Access Control and IP Surveillance. We supply only best-of-breed products, providing strong after-sales service, technical support, internationally certified training, as well as finance solutions to our customers.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Pick the relevant stock from Warehouse and put it on Dispatch.
- Check stock against the invoice before releasing it to the customer.
- Receive incoming stock from suppliers.
- Monitor store quality and report problems to mitigate stock loss issues.
- Ensure stock is packed neatly and in order on shelves in Dispatch.
- Handle any queries and problems that may arise during dispatching of orders.
- Serve as a Backup for the RMA Administrator.
- Pick and pack the stock from the warehouse.
- Generating of courier quotes.
- Booking courier collections.
- Returns from dispatch.
- Sending and receiving stock from other Branches.
- Cutting of Aluminium poles.
- Crimping of cables.
- Set up warehouse and coordinate stock take every quarter.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience.
- Experience with CRM systems e.g. SAP.
- Experience in the IT/ICT Industry.
- Knowledge of supply chain and warehouse setup.
- Grade 12/Matric Certificate (Mandatory)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrate strong work ethics.
- Show the ability to communicate effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess problem-solving skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Open to study further.
- Deadline driven.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the website to apply.