Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Babantle Trading Experts Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Inbound Manager
To improve the efficiency of the Logistics dept, thereby improving the overall performance and contributing towards the achievement of the creation through Innovation.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Experience in Imports and Export business, that’s for Sea Freight Business we do approximately 95% of Sea Freight. 5% of Airfreight. Road Freight 5 into the
- BNLS countries that’s Botswana, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland and Mauritius and any other country that LG trades.
- Diploma/Degree in Logistics or similar
- Must have extensive excel skill set must know how to do reports on excel by using different methods such as pivot tables, v lookups, graphs, ppt presentation and others. Good communication skills in written format and speaking.
- Must be willing to work in an environment where there’s constant changes and improvements required. Very driven to meet short and long term deadline goals.
- Must understand all Inco-terms, codes, and have worked with SARS on inspection of a cargo.
- Must understand documents required for clearing cargo/vessel and understand how ports work.
- Must be able to work with various transporters and agents to instruct them on what we require for clearing / any other service etc.
- Must be willing to work in a multi-cultural environment with a good mix of all races including Koreans – and understand their culture/business ethics.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).