Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for MHR Recruitment 2023/2024.
MHR is a provider of software and outsourcing services for HR, talent management, payroll and business intelligence. The company operates from its headquarters in Ruddington, Nottinghamshire, UK, and at one time reported that it supported the management, development, and payment of just over 10% of the UK workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
Our client, a private hospital in Bloemfontein, is urgently looking for an experienced Financial Manager to work temporary daily shifts at the client’s facility in Bloemfontein in Free State province.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the financial department and all related processes to ensure effective management of hospital revenue and expenses and oversee the quality of outcomes of the different supportive services departments.
- Financial management
- Operational procurement and stock management
- Asset Management
- Contract and supportive services management
- Risk management
- Lead and manage a financial team
- Must be available immediately
- Degree or equivalent qualification within financial, business, or accounting
- Accountant or Chartered Accountant qualification serves as an advantage
- 5 years of financial experience
- 3 – 5 years experience in a managerial or supervisory position
- 5 years of financial administration manager experience within a private hospital/healthcare industry
- Leadership skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Contract and service level agreement (SLA) Management skills
- Sound knowledge of relevant statutory and legislative guidelines and requirements
- Financial risk management skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the requirements, apply directly by clicking on ‘Apply Now’. Kindly ensure that your CV profile is complete and up to date.