Kagiso Trust Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Kagiso Trust Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Programme Management & Research Intern : Pmr2023 Jhb
The Trust is committed to youth skills development by allowing graduates to gain work-based experience. Unemployed graduates are invited to apply for the Programme Management Office Internship, and graduates should be between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work-based exposure may include the following:
- Administer documentation of work of programmes or projects of the Unit (PMO) documents
- Conduct research on the internet and/or in the field and compile research reports, articles, and/or factsheets
- Monitor and report global and national trends and emerging issues relating to Kagiso Trust programmes
- Conduct administration work for research activities
- Organise programmes meetings and compile meeting reports
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Certified Grade 12/NQF 4 level certificates
- Certified Copy of Project Management, Business Studies, and Social Sciences (Research) Qualification.
- Certified copy of your ID.
- Certified copy of Academic Transcript.
- Your CV and motivational letter.
Package & Remuneration
The Intern will be awarded a monthly stipend
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic Computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
Kagiso Trust Values
- Passion for Development
- Hands-on Bottom-up approach
Closing date: 31 May 2023
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
Kindly note that no hand-delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
1. Indicate the reference number for the internship you are applying for in the subject line.
2. Submit a short CV and motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a minimum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered
3. Applicants must be unemployed, were never employed in the field of the post, and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously.
4. The applicant must not have previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and if it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).