Aspen Pharmacare Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Aspen Pharmacare Recruitment 2023/2024.
Aspen Pharmacare Holdings Limited is a public multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Umhlanga, South Africa. Founded in 1997, it was listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange in 1998 and purchased South African Druggists in 1999 before expanding into international markets
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
Applications are invited for the above-indicated vacancy that exists in the Finance Division based in Gauteng. The incumbent will report directly to the Senior Reporting Finance Manager
We are a global specialty and branded pharmaceutical company, improving the health of patients across the world through our high quality and affordable medicines. Active at every stage of the value chain, we are uniquely diversiﬁed by geography, product and manufacturing capability.
Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations. At aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands. We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established offices in over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high-quality, affordable medicines.
Duties & Responsibilities
Responsible for overseeing the entire master data management process in SAP S/4 HANA for the SA Commercial Business. This includes managing and maintaining the accuracy, completeness and consistency of customer, vendor, material, and all other financial data in line with Aspen’s governance framework, standards and policies.
Data Governance Framework and operating Model
- Assist the Senior Reporting Finance Manager to develop and maintain Aspen Data Governance Framework
- In collaboration with the Senior Reporting Finance Manager, Responsible for:
- Design Principles
- Data Governance Forum co-ordination and facilitation
- Responsible for the execution of data governance activities at the direction of the Senior Reporting Finance Manager, in accordance with Data Governance Strategy, Framework and Operating Model.
- Support the Senior Reporting Finance Manager to implement the overall Master Data Management strategy within the Data Governance Organisation
- Assist to develop and maintain the overall Master Data Policies per Data Object
- Responsible for developing and maintaining SOPs for the execution of the Master Data Governance Operating Model
- Support the development of standards and rules per master data objects
Master Data Maintenance
- Responsible for data integrity
- Responsible to oversee, create and maintain:
- Material Master
- Cost Centers
- Profit Centers
- GL Accounts
- Customer Master
- Vendor Master
- Business Partners
- Purchase info records
- Other Additional Data objects
- Responsible for maintaining all data objects on the Global Master Data System (GMS)
- Ensuring the Global Master Data System (GMS) is aligned with the Local ERP System
- Adhere to the Group Data Governance Policies
- Adhere to all Local Master Data SOP’s
- Responsible for Master Data Audits
- Assist with all master data queries across the various interfaces
- Responsible for maintenance of “Alternate Hierarchies” in TM1 by updating of cost centers and streams and divisions on material master.
- Run and distribute monthly master data reports for each data object (GL Accounts, Cost Centers etc.)
- Responsible for overall Data Quality within the Data Governance Organisation
- Provide input into the Data Quality Concept and ensure the approach meets the needs of the Organisation
- Monitor and measure the Data Quality Reports and ensure the analysis meets the requirements of the Data Governance Organisation
- Identify any keys issues on data quality and escalate to the required KPI owner – Data Object Owner,
- Provide input into key DQA metrics and assign and monitor KPIs for each metric
- Maintain expert knowledge on implemented data quality tools and processes, identify and initiate continuous improvements to the data quality process and reporting capabilities.
- Assist in data quality test planning and design, test data creation, and data requirements verification.
- Conduct quality analysis and improvement, including execution of data quality audits.
Project Management and Data Initiatives
- Assist in ensuring Data Governance is embedded or built into relevant projects or project models, including the identification of data definitions, possible re-use of attributes approved within the information model
- Execute Data Governance Activities in alignment with the overall Data Governance Framework and Master Data Management strategy with the guidance of the Data Governance Manager
- Identify and propose data governance initiatives
- Responsible for all interfaces on master data from SAP to all 3rd party systems
- Master Data Lead for any further projects involving Keystone Group Data Governance
- Responsible for any other ad hoc Projects involving master data system enhancements and reports enhancements.
- Responsible for oversight of NPL fields relating to material master interface into Service now/LMS
- Service now/LMS upgrades on material master.
- Service now upgrades on all other data objects.
- Actively coach and mentor direct and indirect reports and the broader staff, providing feedback and developing and growing employees to develop their technical and soft skills within the Data Governance Organisation
- Introduce and train direct and indirect reports on Data Governance policies and procedures
- Provide leadership and expertise to indirect reports- master data coordinators of different data objects.
- Support any Master Data related system upgrade, transition or project work.
- Ad hoc Projects involving Master Data and system enhancements.
- Data analytics and creating meaningful reports
Desired Experience & Qualification
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- The ideal candidate is an energetic, curious, self-motivated person with good problem-solving and project management skills who takes initiative and demonstrates a passion for service excellence.
- Able to work under high pressure with a calm, organized approach based on effectively prioritised tasks to meet deadlines with a high sense of urgency.
- Able to work with all levels of staff and build strong relationships with senior local and global management and demonstrate strong leadership skills to contribute meaningfully to Master Data Strategies, Policies, Standard Operating Procedures and Group Standards required in a Data Governance Organisation with commercial and strategic awareness.
- Able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal contexts is essential.
- Able to manage and support a high number of indirect reports from multiple business areas and manage future direct reports.
- Able to comfortably initiate change and overcome obstacles operating with a high level of flexibility. Lead employees through times of adversity and change. Be able to excel at managing transition while exhibiting flexibility, patience and resilience.
- Business analysis and financial skills
- Risk management
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).