Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for JCA Personnel Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Electronic Engineer
My Client, a well-established and growing electronics contract manufacturing business, is seeking a newly qualified electronic engineering graduate to work as a Test Technical Assistant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the go-to person for all technical queries in the company’s test facilities
- Liaise with customers in terms of technical test requirements
- Board/component level fault finding on production units and customer repairs
- Assist with Deman internal IT network housekeeping
- Do basic design/board layout
- Improve existing test procedures/equipment – both electrical & mechanical (bed-of-nails)
- Develop test procedures/equipment with guidance from trained technicians and engineers
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Matric – must have
- National diploma/degree in electronic engineering – Must have
- National Instruments (Labview) certification – nice to have
- Computer savvy, using and fault-finding Windows PC’s & network issues – must have
- Component level knowledge of electronic pc boards – must have
- Labview training/certification – nice to have
- Microchip, Arduino, and general microcontroller & embedded design experience – Ideal
- C, C++, and general embedded firmware development experience – Ideal
- Quick learner, Deman deals with a wide spectrum of electronic products, software and processes. The correct candidate needs to quickly adapt to new requirements and technologies.
- Good analytical, mathematical, and communication skills
Kindly Apply online or email your detailed CV to ernst @ jcapersonnel.co.za
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly CLICK HERE to apply.