Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Hyprop Investments Limited Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Our company is currently recruiting for an experienced Office Assistant to join our dynamic team in Rosebank Mall.
Purpose of Position/Objective
The purpose of the role is to provide a wide range of office support services, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative and personal assistance as may be required from time to time, to the General Manager.
- Provide general office assistance support.
- Provide general office administration support.
This is not an exhaustive list and may include other tasks and responsibilities in line with the above general criteria and as directed by the General Manager, from time to time.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Telephone management.
- Engages and directs visitors.
- Responds to routine inquiries.
- Drafts correspondence.
- Stationery management.
- Manage meeting rooms.
- Manage office supplies.
- Manage the communal areas in the office.
- Coordination of internal and external meetings.
- Manage travel arrangements, where applicable.
- Undertake ad hoc tasks as and when required.
- Record keeping and document management.
- Coordinate document deliveries and oversee delivery schedule.
- Handle confidential and sensitive documentation.
- Organize, photocopy, print and bind documents.
- Establish and maintain a filing system.
- General office administration.
- Support recruitment activity as appropriate including maintenance of organizational chart.
- Undertake a variety of control and governance activities as required.
- Taking minutes of meetings and issuing appropriate updates.
- Screening of calls for the General Manager.
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages for the General Manager.
- Manage General Manager’s calendar.
- Provide general administrative duties.
- Manage distribution of management packs.
- Manage the scheduling and coordination of management meetings.
- Compiling of reports for the General Manager as requested from time to time.
- Create and maintain records and filing systems, which may include confidential/sensitive information.
- Responding on behalf of the General Manager, either verbally or in writing, in line with the directive received.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in the property sector
- Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office
- Business Writing
- People Engagement
- Cultural Awareness
- Conflict Management
- Creativity and Initiative
- Decision Making
- Punctuality and Attendance
Package & Remuneration
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website for more details and submit the application(s).