Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for GSK Internships 2023. The entire application details for GSK Internships can be accessed below.
GSK invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special. Our programme is designed to accelerate the development of graduates who don’t have significant previous professional work experience in the area to which they are applying.
We’ll tailor your training and development to our business needs as well as your talents and ambition, setting you up for a successful career. The skills you learn in our program can be used across many areas of our business. There’s no limit to how far you can go with us – it’s up to you to create or seize opportunities and prove yourself.
What will you do?
- Gain awareness and understanding of the multiple functions and steps involved in an end-to-end supply chain, while learning about the synergies and challenges faced when seeking to deliver optimum value to the business and the customer
- Be involved in ensuring GSK Consumer Healthcare makes the right products and delivers them to the right place at the right time
- Work in and with cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Benefit from a clearly defined network to support you in owing your development
BS degree in:
- Supply Chain,
- IT Systems,
- or any Engineering or Science discipline with a strong business focus/interest.
Skills and Competencies:
- Creative and problem-solving thinking
- Strategic/big-picture thinking
- Entrepreneurial and agile mindset
- Strong prioritization and analytical skills
- Personal accountability
- Business and consumer/customer knowledge and understanding
- Adaptability and resilience in ambiguity
- A desire to learn and have a meaningful impact
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 21st October 2022