Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for City of Cape Town Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for City of Cape Town Internships can be accessed below.
City of Cape Town Internships
The city of Cape Town invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Individuals who have completed qualifications in any of the below-mentioned fields of study are invited to apply. Applications will be used to fill graduate internship Programme opportunities in various directorates.
The following Opportunities are open for applications:
- Graduate Internship Programme
- Work Integrated Learning
Fields of study:
Must have a Degree/B. Tech in:
- Human Resources
- Public Administration
- Project Management,
- Business Administration,
- Office Management and Technology.
- Any Built Environment qualifications (Civil, Architect, Structural, and Land Surveyor).
- Environmental Law qualification
- Media studies, Communication, or related fields.
- Environmental Science/Management,
- Urban Planning,
- International Relations.
- Animal Sciences
- Conservation Sciences
- Veterinary Technology.
- Environmental or Oceanography Science.
- Regional and Town planning.
- Geomatics or GIS.
- Local Government
- Development Management.
- Theatre and Performance Management Programme (Code AFA14).
- Heritage/History/Museum Studies
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 28th October 2022
NB. Applicants are respectfully informed that, if no notification of appointment is received within three months of the closing date, they must accept that their applications were unsuccessful.