Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Nalibali Office Admin Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Nalibali Office Admin Internships can be accessed below.
Nalibali Office Admin Internships
Nal’ibali invites unemployed graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Nal’ibali is a national reading-for-enjoyment campaign that aims to spark children’s potential through storytelling & reading. We do this through storytelling, reading, and a network of reading clubs.
Nal’ibali seeks an Office Administrator Intern to do basic data management, maintain the current contact details and assess the effectiveness of our distribution via the SAPOs.
This is a 6-month fixed term contract for R5000 per month.
- National Diploma Office Administration, completion of the theoretical component
- Strong analytic skills and attention to detail
- Basic excel and word skills
- Languages: Xhosa and English
- A team player with well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work proactively and solve problems independently
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, academic transcript, and motivation letter to [email protected]
For further information please have a look at our website: https://www.nalibali.org
If you do not hear from us by 07 November 2022, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 7th October 2022