Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the GIZ Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for the GIZ Internships can be accessed below.
GIZ invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
GIZ is a state-owned organisation and is looking for an Intern to assist the Cluster Communications Specialist in a temporary capacity for a 6 month assignment. Immediate availability is a requirement to apply for this role.
The internship will provide the intern with an opportunity to interact with various project activities and tasks relating to different communication needs. You will accompany and support the Cluster Communication Specialist working together with output leads.
Salary: R109 920 – R109 920 per annum
- Assist in writing communications including TORS, newsletters, social media, web content, invitations, and reports, Factsheets
- Research/produce communications collateral materials as directed, and update media contact lists
- Research and develop new ideas for Web/social media content to promote cluster visibility
- Assist with planning and executing assigned aspects of special events
- Assist with the communication plan for the projects in the cluster
- Assist with, event day logistics, post-event communication/ and social media publications
- Assist with developing and compiling cluster communications materials and other event-related activities
- Assist the cluster communications special with developing a social media campaign
- Participate in M&E visits to develop further communications products for the cluster, and support the M&E team with communications material
- Assist with conducting media research to identify communication gaps cluster needs in terms of creating better project visibility events
Degree / Diploma in:
- Communication Science
- Public Relations
Skills and Competencies:
- Communicate and write effectively to convey a message
- Ability to develop and conceptualize PR communications campaigns and Social Media Campaigns
- Knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Gender-sensitive project approaches
- Photoshop (essential), Illustrator (preferred), InDesign (preferred), social media
- Excellent writing/editing abilities and knowledge of communication techniques for web and social media
- Conscientious, responsible, able to work independently and as a part of a team motivated
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and assignments while maintaining attention to detail, and the ability to be flexible with changing demands
How to apply
- A detailed CV must include your qualifications to be considered
- A motivation letter (max. 1 page) – based on our company website and anything else you might know about us, what most attracts you to our company, also stating why you are the best fit for this role
- Must be available immediately to be considered for this temp assignment
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 15th November 2022