Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the SAB ABInBev TAP Logistics Trainee/Internships 2023. The entire application details for the SAB ABInBev TAP Logistics Trainee/Internships can be accessed below.
SAB ABInBev TAP Logistics Trainee/Internships
SAB ABInBev invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the TAP Logistics Trainee / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
ABInBev’s graduate opportunities fast-track the careers of the brightest, most driven graduates and nurture their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient.
We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure, and robust training & development.
The Talent Acceleration Program grows and develops graduates by building functional & technical capabilities within the Logistics department (Warehouse, Inventory & Distribution).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in relevant areas such as Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Logistics
- No more than 2 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the program start date. (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and does not apply)
- By program, start completing a bachelor’s degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within the requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
How to apply
Geographical mobility within South Africa
Cape Region x 4 Positions
- Port Elizabeth
- East London
Central Region x 4 Positions
Inland Region x 9 Positions
KZN x 4 Positions
- Port Shepstone
SAB/ABInBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with SAB/ABInBev employment equity plan and talent requirements
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 14th November 2022