Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Thales Maintenance Technician Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Thales Maintenance Technician Learnerships can be accessed below.
Thales Maintenance Technician Learnerships
Thales invites unemployed youth to apply for Maintenance Technician Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
This position is a 12 monthly Maintenance Technician Learnership. Learners will be based on a production
The candidate must be between 18-29 years old.
Main Activities / Task
- Troubleshooting, maintaining, and servicing all operations equipment;
- Ensuring operations online targets are met by proactively performing maintenance and checks on the machines to ensure the machine is running effective for production;
- Respond to calls from the production team and be on standby when required;
- Conduct health and safety checks on machines;
- Execute the project given to you;
- Assist with the training of machine operators;
- Other activities deemed necessary to ensure the functionality of the machines;
- Mechanical engineering qualification
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work on small to medium machines
- Effective mechanical skills
- Analytical thinking;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good computer skills;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Basic administration skills.
- Personality Requirements
- Dedicated and punctual;
- Learns quickly;
- Must be able to work autonomously;
- Must be able to work in a highly pressurized environment.
Shift and standby work required. Must have own transport as work hours may be adjusted
at short notice.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 4th November 2022