CSi Properties Recruitment 2023/2024
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CSi Properties Recruitment 2023/2024.
CSI Properties Limited is a property investment and development company in Greater China. The Company is focused mainly on active repositioning and value enhancement of commercial projects in prime locations and premium lifestyle residential property development in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant / Finance Clerk
CSi Properties provides well-established rental management and sales services to property investors. Our vast client base enables us to provide prospective tenants with a wide variety of high-quality accommodation which includes:
- Full Title Houses in Lifestyle Estates
- Sectional Title Units in Security Complexes
- Retirement Village Houses and apartments
We currently manage a great variety of properties in numerous residential developments/estates across the greater Gauteng, Witbank, and Ellisras.
Our Sales Team offers a full range of real estate services. We specialize in high-quality Sectional and Full Title properties, as well as affordable, traditional, and retirement village housing.
We provide our clients with the valuable information and facts they require before making the decision to purchase a dream home. Due to our unique perspective, knowledge, and understanding of the property market, we have been able to develop a steadily growing clientele we can serve and provide both up-to-date information and an understanding of the market to assist you in realizing all your property requirements.
Our core principles of Ownership, Integrity, Team Work, and Efficiency have cemented us as market leaders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Importing bank transactions on a daily basis, from STD bank to Excel and from Excel to accounting system (+/- 51 buildings)
- Bank allocations – allocation of incoming funds to owner account or building
- CashUps – ensuring the daily entries are always allocated and the balance is R0
- Ensuring the allocation rules on the accounting program are set correctly and updated accordingly
- Print and save petty cash (savings accounts) onto the server – +/- 12 buildings – weekly
- Print and save clearance bank account onto the server – weekly
- Recons: cashbook vs Trial balance done monthly (+/- 51 buildings)
- Saving of month’s bank statement on the server (+/- 51 buildings)
- Unallocated list – sending of unallocated data to admin and if no reply, to STD bank for assistance.
- Clearance refunds: Loading of refunds due back to owners after a sale in the bank
- Sending of clearance payments audit report to Elize for allocation in the bank
- Backup in the absence of Darren – assist with creating creditors on the accounting program; assist with payment process checks and release.
- Data capture information from owner-completed forms onto the accounting program (+/- 49 buildings)
- Sending of debit order data information through
- Journals for returned debit order charges
- Supplier recons – attended to twice weekly
- Deposit recons – on developing buildings
- Investment recon (Cashbook vs Trial Balance amounts)
- Legal control account recons – ensure control accounts are R0
- If any cashbook vs Trial balance has a difference, attend to recon
- Recon of CashUp cashbook vs Trial balance
- Investment statements + recons
- Legal invoices – attend to the journal to owner accounts
- Legal invoice payments – process loaded journal in the bank to pay attorneys
- Credit journals – process as requested by the collections department, a weekly basis
- Assist with ad hoc administration relating to Finance
Any other reasonable duties requested from the employer
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12
- Mathematics / Accounting
- Accounting diploma/ degree
- Previous experience in the same position will be preferred
- Experience within the property industry will be advantageous
- Experience with debtors and creditors
- Previous invoicing experience
- 1-2 years administrative experience
Package & Remuneration
- Good typing skills
- English and Afrikaans speaking
- Mature personality
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Customer Service, Self-Confidence, Client Relationships, Patience. Strong Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office, Organised, Detail orientated
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the official website to apply.