Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CSi Properties Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Property Portfolio Manager Assistant
CSi Properties provides well-established rental management and sales services to property investors. Our vast client base enables us to provide prospective tenants with a wide variety of high quality accommodation which includes:
- Full Title Houses in Lifestyle Estates
- Sectional Title Units in Security Complexes
- Retirement Village Houses and apartments
We currently manage a great variety of properties in numerous residential developments/estates across the greater Gauteng, Witbank and Ellisras.
Our Sales Team offers a full range of real estate services. We specialize in high quality Sectional and Full Title properties, as well as affordable, traditional and retirement village housing.
We provide our clients with the valuable information and facts they require before making the decision to purchase a dream home. Due to our unique perspective, knowledge and understanding of the property market, we have been able to develop steady growing clientele we can serve and provide both up to date information and understanding of the market to assist you in realizing all your property requirements.
Our core principles of Ownership, Integrity, Team Work and Efficiency have cemented us as market leader.
Duties & Responsibilities
Supervised management of developments/schemes/complexes
- Bodies Corporate
- Homeowners Associations
Attendance of meetings
- Annual general meetings
- Special general meetings
- Directors meetings
- Trustee Meetings
- Any other meetings as is reasonably required by the Employer or Client
- Typing and sending of notices and minutes of all meetings
- Completion of all correspondence regarding follow-up work and telephonic enquiries
- Explanation of monthly financial statements
- Obtaining of quotations and negotiation of cost with contractors
- Supervision of all quotations and invoices for payment
- Assisting in compiling, interpretation, and motivation of proposed budgets
- Advise on budgets and maintenance plans as well as possibilities of saving
- Returning telephonic enquiries and correspondence via post and e-mail, internal and external
- Resolving queries and issues
- Negotiation with service providers
- Consistency and efficiency
- Handling enquiries regarding faulty accounts on common areas
- Payment arrangements on arrears
- Site inspections, visits, meetings with clients on request
- Provide advice on all aspects regarding management and administration to scheme executives
- Provide advice to all customers regarding the regulations stipulated in the Sectional Title Scheme Management Act, and related governance documentation of community schemes.
- Building relationships with Tenants, Owners, Trustees, Directors, Caretakers, Investors, Bondholders, Attorneys and Agents etc.
- Assistance to other portfolios in the absence of a portfolio manager
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the management of CSI Property Management
- Compliance work as instructed
- Drafting and issuing of warning/fine letters and general notices as required
- Ensure familiarity with constant changes and implications in the industry
- Attendance of NAMA seminars and any other applicable
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Property industry experience is a must
- Basic knowledge of the STSMA and Companies Act will be an advantage
- Knowledge of basic finances e.g. budget
- Degree (BCom) will be an advantage
- Grade 12 with higher grade financial related subjects
Package & Remuneration
Salary: Market Related
Benefit: Company Medical aid
- Willing to travel regularly and after hours
- Client orientation
- Above average verbal and written skills in both English and Afrikaans
- Good conflict and stress management
- Basic Microsoft Outlook and Office Suite
- Must be analytical and detail orientated
- Willing to learn
- Own reliable vehicle.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the official website to apply.