Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Comsol Pty Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for all shipping, receiving, and picking operations. Key accountabilities are accuracy, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations.
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with the data storage system.
- Ensure accurate record keeping of all stock/inventory movements always.
- Maintains the physical condition of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts, inspecting equipment, issuing work orders for repair, and requisitions for replacement.
- Manage customer service requests promptly and resolve issues quickly.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analysing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Manage warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
- Work closely with the Supply Chain Manager to roll out new initiatives and to ensure compliance requirements are met.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Must have Grade 12 (Matric)
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics, Distribution and Warehouse Management or equivalent
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Warehouse environment
- Demonstrated leadership experience with a high-functioning, fast-paced team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency with systems including MS Office (particularly good knowledge of Excel), database management, and carrier portals.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate a hands-on approach
- Must prioritise customers’ needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise work efficiently as well as multitask.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).