Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Coca-Cola Packaging Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Coca-Cola Packaging Learnerships can be accessed below.
Coca-Cola Packaging Learnerships
Coca-Cola invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Packaging Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacancy within the Packaging department.
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
- A structured learning program that combines theoretical training and on-the-job learning in an integrated program.
- Bottling processes and procedures
- Safety and housekeeping standards
- Quality tests and specifications
- Food handling practices
- Grade 12 with Mathematics & Physical Science (NOT Maths Literacy)
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organization
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- N5/N6 advantageous
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 31st October 2022