Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) Legal Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) Legal Learnerships can be accessed below.
The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) Legal Learnerships
The Office of the Pension Funds Adjudicator (OPFA) invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for the Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The OPFA is currently recruiting legal candidates to embark on an outstanding development
opportunity. The learnership will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
Minimum Requirements and Key Competencies:
- LLB Degree
- Certificate in Pension Funds law (Added advantage)
- Practical Legal Training (Added Advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Communication and listening skills (verbal and written)
- Self-motivated, planning and organizing, resilience
- Ability to analyze, interpret, solve problems, and making of legal arguments to reach a conclusion
- Good writing skills with the ability to express complex concepts
- Ability to make investigative decisions in the resolution of complaints
How to Apply
Interested persons should apply in writing by submitting their application, inclusive of a letter of motivation and CV to [email protected]. People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 14th November 2022