Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Momentum Learnerships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Momentum Learnershipscan is accessed below.
Momentum invites South African unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
Are you currently unemployed? Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry-leading insurer? This is the opportunity for you! We have an exciting Service Consultant Learnership available at Momentum Corporate, commencing 1 February 2023.
What is a Learnership?
A Learnership is a structured program that provides an opportunity for you to gain theoretical knowledge and practical experience in the workplace.
- Must be a South African citizens
- Aged between 18-25 are eligible to apply.
- Must have passed Grade 12 with a minimum of 50% in English
- Pure Maths, Maths Literacy, or Accounting will be advantageous
- Applicants must never have been employed on a full-time or part-time basis
- Applicants cannot be committed to another learnership at the time of application or have participated in a learnership before
Skills and Competencies:
- Client service orientation
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
Application Deadline: 18th October 2022