Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) ICT Internships 2022/2023. The entire application details for Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) ICT Internships can be accessed below.
Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) ICT Internships
Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) invites unemployed graduates to apply for ICT Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Intern: ICT Technical Support has become available. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership within the ICT business unit. The successful candidate will report to the Manager: Information and Communications Technology.
- Assist with troubleshooting IT hardware, software, network, and backups, and provide technical support;
- Provides daily on-site support on the usage of software and hardware to the end-users;
- Help to ensure that information and communication technology (ICT) equipment is in good working condition and assists with maintenance and minor repairs;
- Assist in the installation of in-house software and related upgrades;
- Respond to end-user needs regarding Email, Microsoft 365, and network access;
- Support equipment inventory and ICT Unit record-keeping;
- Assist in minor administrative tasks
- Perform other duties as tasked and deemed necessary for the overall delivery of the business unit´s activities
- Grade 12 (NQF level 4);
- National Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology;
NB. PC Engineering/ A +, Networking, Office 365, and security plus will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Familiar with the installation of software, troubleshooting of hardware/laptops, printers;
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity and cloud computing;
- Basic understanding of software development, programming or data analytics concepts;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work well with another team member;
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Organized and reliable;
How to apply
Please submit the following:
- Comprehensive CV.
- Certified copies of ID and Qualifications.
- Telephone details and e-mail addresses of three contactable referees.
A motivation letter and the above-mentioned documents must be sent via email to: [email protected]
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Correspondence will be limited to the short-listed candidates only.
- Applicants with a foreign qualification must submit a SAQA evaluation report of their qualification.
- Preference will be given to South African citizens.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to background checks and competency assessments.
Inquiries (Not Applications): Ms. Mesele Matlala: HR Manager Tel: 011 403 7182 Closing date: 13 October 2022