University Of UK PhD Scholarships 2022
Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the University UK Ph.D. Scholarships 2022. The entire application details for the University UK Ph.D. Scholarships 2022 can be accessed below.
The University of UK Ph.D. Scholarships 2022
Scholarships Opportunities 2023 Applications are now open!
Heriot-Watt University is looking to recruit a student to undertake a Ph.D. Scholarships in Politics and Community Performances through its School of Social Sciences Ph.D. Studentship for the academic year 2022-2023.
This is a full-time Ph.D. studentship to start in January 2023 at Heriot-Watt University. Applicants that apply for a Ph.D. study program at the School of Social Sciences will be considered. The applicants must have a 2:1 bachelor/master’s degree in a relevant field of study to be considered. The studentship covers tuition, research allowance, and a stipend of £16,062.
Heriot-Watt University UK Ph.D. Scholarship 2022 – Social Sciences is available to undertake Ph.D.-level programs at Heriot-Watt University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
The successfully selected candidates will be awarded a tuition fee waiver and an annual stipend currently set at £16,062 for three years. A research allowance worth £2,250 will also be awarded an additional opportunity to undertake paid teaching support each academic year.
All international students are eligible.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign nationals, as well as domestic students, are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The ph.D. study program offered at the School of Social Sciences at the Heriot-Watt University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the necessary academic qualification to participate in a Ph.D. program at Heriot-Watt.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, Should CLICK HERE to apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply at Heriot-Watt via its designated application portal. All applicants interested in the studentship must identify that they are applying for the ‘IRC Ph.D. scholarship’ in their research proposals.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of full academic transcripts from all previous academic degree courses and copies of degree certificates for degrees already awarded.
- A brief covering letter outlining why you want to study for a Ph.D. at Heriot-Watt University and what makes you an excellent candidate
- An outline research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate or master’s degree with a minimum of 2:1 in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
Application Deadline: 8th September 2022