Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CHEP South Africa Recruitment 2023/2024.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Our maintenance technicians are an integral part of our success.
Are you ready to join a world-class organization that values its employees? Then we have an awesome opportunity for you at our Cornubia, Durban, Service Centre
Responsible for the overall maintenance, fault finding, repair, and replacement of mechanical/electrical equipment to ensure a smooth, efficient operation of the plant and machinery at the Service Centre(s) in accordance with Company and Government Regulations and Standards
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and repair plant machinery and equipment with minimal down time
- Planning and executing a documented preventative maintenance system in conjunction with the Plant Manager.
- Daily Inspect, record and report information that may impede the operation of the plant.
- Ensure that all electrical and mechanical equipment are operating in strict accordance with Government and Company Rules and Regulations
- Practice safe working procedures in accordance with the statutory regulations and OHS Act
- Ensure general maintenance and repairs are completed in accordance to laid-down procedures.
- Appointed as the competent person as required by the statutory regulation.
- Sourcing of maintenance spares and equipment required.
- Adheres to the company’s safety policy and procedures.
- Property maintenance.
Desired Experience & Qualifications
Recommended: Electrical with Mechanical and Robotics Experience
- 5 years’ of technical experience
Skills and Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).