Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Blue Oak Personnel Recruitment 2023/2024.
Blue Oak Personnel – At Blue Oak Personnel the longevity of a represented candidate’s employment with the employer is of utmost importance to us. We place an emphasis on matching the candidate with the respective employer’s environment to ensure a happy candidate and client.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager – Sales
The role of the National Commercial Manager (NCM) is to ultimately focus on the strategic needs of the business. Over and above driving the sales strategy for this business unit and finding meaningful and fruitful new business to grow the company, this role is fundamental in growing the export business.
Duties & Responsibilities
Drive the Sales Strategy with Existing Customers & Strategically Work on Finding New Business: As a Senior role reporting into the CEO, it is the responsibility of this role to spend time actively identifying opportunities and putting strategies in place to grow the business.
- He/she would be expected to make key decisions regarding the sourcing, selling, creating, and signing of contracts with new clients and ensure that the Contracts Sales Manager is growing them overtime with the support and groundwork by the rest of the team.
- Within the Tender process, the NCM needs to: Ensure he/she is aware of what tenders are out there and which we should be actively going after and supporting the Key Accounts Manager to do so.
- Assist with all compliance and due diligent required for them to be successful.
- Review the pricing and ensure it is accurate and in line with requirements.
- Strategically enhance, revise, and modify the tender process for success going forward.
Expanding and exporting some goods outside of South Africa. This requires finding channel partners to work closely with to do this in the most effective way and considering other methods for getting the company’s goods into areas outside of South Africa.
Only Attend to Critical Customer Queries and Complaints: Deal with all queries and complaints relevant to your role in a timely manner and ensure you effectively solve their issues or provide the necessary information that they require.
Becoming a Product Specialist & Anticipating Trends for Client Needs: On-going product training for this role and the overall team is imperative.
Internal Collaboration & Communication: Drive and ensure effective relationships within your team i.e., Between the Sales Managers, Sales Reps, Key Account Managers & Internal Sales Contacts and VIP Agents.
Desired Experience & Qualification
Qualifications and work experience
• Grade 12
• Qualification in Business Administration/Sales and Marketing
• At least 5 years in a similar role
• Solid experience in Business Development
• At least 3 years Management experience
• Organized with high attention to detail.
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Exceptional Networking Skills
• Excellent leadership qualities
• Must be a Strategic Thinker and have strong Negotiation skills.
• Strong commercial acumen and business understanding
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Package & Remuneration
R 100 000 ctc
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).