Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for ABC Worldwide (Pty) Ltd Recruitment 2023/2024.
Kosico Projects is a reputable firm in South Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager – Leisure Travel
Head of Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties:
Working within the Marketing team, this role will be committed to assisting our B2B Sales teams
around the globe to achieve their targets and further develop relationships with key agents.
The role will be responsible for keeping Marketing content up-to-date and relevant, including:
Agent Zone Collateral
- Auditing and keeping up to date the various documents sitting across the company and DMS section of this site. Liaising with our Design team where appropriate to ensure documents are on brand and offering the information required.
- Direct liaison with the ARM team and key agents to gather information required, create and supply accordingly.
- Loading and updating camp/itinerary details for agents who use these platforms to produce white-label itineraries.
- Regular meetings with the ARM team to establish what presentations are required, both generic and bespoke to ensure the company is represented as best in class within the East African safari industry.
- Presentation requirements to be briefed to the design team and supplied back to ARMs within the required timings.
- Oversee the creation of Agent-facing newsletters through content gathering within the ARM teams.
- Managing the ongoing content calendar for the newsletters
- Building Agent newsletters with ongoing monitoring of open rates to ensure the newsletters are reaching the right agents at the right time with the most effective information.
B2B Trade Shows
- Through regular interaction with the ARM teams, build a calendar of upcoming Trade shows
- Brief the stand design/messaging into the design team. Ensure all sign offs are in place. Organise print and production of stand prior to Trade Show.
B2B Agent/Trade Private Events
- Plan and deliver an event plan alongside ARM team and ensure all collateral is in place to present the company brand as best in class.
- Work with the ARM team to ensure the Academy tool is delivering the best educational material and information.
- Build an understanding of what Agents want to learn about, where the gaps in knowledge are, and ensure the platform contains the most relevant information.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A least 5 years working within Travel and Tourism
- A demonstrable understanding of the Travel Agent Industry
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing best in class collateral
- A passion for the safari industry and good understanding of the safari offering within Kenya and Tanzania
- Ability to build strong working relationships and a proactive approach to managing workload.
REQUIRED WORK PRACTICES
- Across all interactions, promote the image of the commercial team as a best in class externally with our clients and internally with our key stakeholders
- As a key point of contact and a face of the company, upholding and contributing to the reputation of the company as a leading safari operator
- The company values play an important role in how we define ourselves and set ourselves apart. We place a high value on living these values in everyday work practices. These values are genuine, inspired to do good, caring family spirit, teamwork, dedication to service, consistent quality, and going the extra mile
- When staff events happen within working hours it will be compulsory to attend
CONDITIONS AND WORKING HOURS
This position is based in the Cape Town office, and you would be required to work nine hours
per day including a one-hour lunch break. The working hours need maximum flexibility as
required for business purposes, but are generally coordinated within the team to be between
the hours of 07hOO and 18hOO
Overtime may be required during peak periods
You may be required to travel for work from time to time
Duties & Responsibilities
Desired Experience & Qualifications
How to Apply
Interested applicants should kindly visit the company website to get more details and submit the application(s).